Microsoft Outlook as an email application as well as a personal information manager.. It can also store scheduling information and even a to – do list. Outlooks simply has endless possibilities and to top it all off its a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. As with all the products of Microsoft, Outlook is rather easy to maneuver. Read on below and we will show you how.
Things you will need
- Email Accounts
- Contacts information
Setting up accounts
- Open the Outlook application.
- Enter your email address when prompted.
- Enter password when prompted
- Insert your server name.
Keeping track of scheduled events
- Open the application
- Click on calender.
- Choose the desired date from the small calendar icons on the right.
- Select the time by double clicking on the calender page.
- Enter details of the event.
- Open application
- Select ‘Notes’ from the left panel.
- Create and save your note.
Using the Contact Screen
- Open Application
- Use the action menu to navigate through various tasks.
- Take advantage of all the various features of Outlook.
- Feel free to explore the software.
- Use the software to keep track of on jobs