Bit Torrent is a software that allows you to share or download content directly between peers.
Unlike a regular browser download, the speed of a bit Torrent download may vary as you are getting the files directly from other users’ computers instead of from a dedicated server.
Amazing right? Well, using Bit Torrent can be very simple and below we will show you how.
Things you will need
- Working Computer
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Bit Torrent application
- Download your favorite Bit Torrent client.
- Carefully install the client.
- Open a Bit Torrent search engine in your browser eg www.btjunkie.org
- Search for the files you want.
- Click on the download link for the file you want.
- Open the location in which you saved the file on your computer.
- Double-click the file to start the download in the Bit Torrent client.
- Allow to complete.
- All done, see how easy that was.
- Familiarize yourself with all the Bit Torrent terminology.
- Share the files you got from others.
- Download the files with a high amount of seeds and a low amount of leaches as these download faster.
- Ensure that you have an anti-virus on your computer to protect against spyware and viruses.
- Never torrent a file in a way that infringes someone’s copyright as you could be fined or in drastic cases imprisoned.
- Do not lower your upload speeds as this could result in you being banned from the Bit Torrent community.
- Do not download a file with 0 seeds as this will not download fully.