A Blackberry is a very advanced phone that offers a large variety of special features that keep users connected to virtual life.
From messaging to music downloads not to mention a task manager that allows you to keep track of all your appointments.
So how do we properly use a Blackberry? Read on to find out.
Things you will need
- A fully functional blackberry.
- Working computer.
- Phone USB Chord.
Turning on your phone and transferring files.
- Insert your battery into the phone.
- Power on your phone.
- Ensure that everything functions.
- Connect your phone to a wireless network.
- Connect email accounts, and address books to your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer using your phone’s USB chord.
- Transfer files and data from your computer onto your mobile phone.
Making Phone Calls
- Power on the phone
- Click on the phone application.
- Dial the number on the phone screen.
- Click to start the call
- Use the incoming call button to activate call waiting.
Using Voice Dial
- Power on the phone.
- Click to start a call.
- Say the name or number of the person you which to call into the phone.
- Allow the phone to dial.
- Continue with your call.
- Visit your wireless service provider’s website.
- Configure your device accordingly.
- Click on the email icon
- Type your message with the Blackberry keyboard.s
- Click send.
- Select the SMS icon.
- Insert your recipient.
- Select the text prompt.
- Type your message with the keypad.
- Hit Send.
There are many other features of your Blackberry but today we have covered the basic features that will send you your way.
- Consult your manual for more guidance and further explanations.
- Feel free to explore your device.
- Do not use in or near water.